Always Ready For Challenge...

HI frnds, myself Nagarmal..i m an Accountant but i want change my carrier is computer application. I join crazy Engineers.com for learning C++ & other language..
I hope u help me for growing towards.........Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nagarmal 😀 We're happy to have you with us. For us, engineering is about 'attitude' than formal degrees or certificates. We're sure you will find all the help you need here on CE. We've amazing C, C++ and other programming languages experts.

Feel free to ask your questions in appropriate sections of CrazyEngineers Forums.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nagarmal Parikh
    HI frnds, myself Nagarmal..i m an Accountant but i want change my carrier is computer application. I join crazy Engineers.com for learning C++ & other language..
    I hope u help me for growing towards.........Thanks
    Welcome to CE Nagarmal. Feel free to initiate and participate in discussions.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    welcome nagarmal!
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai.i am jameel razik from tamil nadu madurai .i am studying 3rd year b.e(eee) .
Hi everyone i have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering and Waiting for the results.I have great interest in programming currently i am doing a Project Of Co-operative Society Management. I...
Hi I m Nidhi Kothari. I have pursued my B.tech in Computer Science and nw looking Forward for good job 😀.
Google I/O 12 starting today (27th June), There are lots of prediction for announcement of Android 4.1, new tablet ETC... mean while you can play game and build your own...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for Chemical engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after...