Alumni Manager in .Net

This project is aimed at developining a repository for the alumni of the college, which is of importance to a college.

Abstract:

The alumni manager is an internet based application that can be accessed throughout world. Any one can access the search Engine to know about any alumni of that college but should not be able to add. Alumni can only update the database when they are in the college.

The proposed system is completely integrated online systems. It automates manual procedure in an effective and efficient way. This automated system facilitates Alumni's and provides to fill up the details according to their requirements.

The alumni manager allows to search for online who are already register in the in this application. First any user should be register in the website and they will get password and username. By using their credentials they will see they own content, they should not be able to modify other information.

Alumni's should be able to search for people to find their friends, and provide feedback and complaints to the admin.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet this would be totally interesting and if someone wants to develop this as a final year project should take this up without any second thought. I know several colleges who'd be willing to put lot of money in building their own alumni network. Probably an opportunity for you to sell your own software in the market 😉
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Yes, even I am thinking of selecting this topic as my final year project 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This project aims at developing a system which will automate the functioning of the HR Department. Abstract: This project automates the selection process activities that the HR Department has to...
Call Center Executer is an increasingly important skill as the use of call centers becomes a popular method of centralizing information services, streamlining order taking and providing valuable customer support....
Document Manager provides a central repository for maintaining the documents. Abstract: User who uses this application can have the track of all the documents that are stored using this application....
CEans, The beauty of CrazyEngineers lies in the variety of engineers hooked here. It would be awesome if you could do your bit to promote CE on social networks -...
I want to do some creativity in programming??what I can do Plz help me