Alto Mail - Works With Gmail & Yahoo Mail

If you're looking for a good looking web based email client, Aol's got Alto Mail for you. The service works with leading email services like Gmail and Yahoo mail. The alto mail interface focuses more on aesthetics and even adds some functionality to the mailboxes. It organizes your email into stacks. You can sync up several email accounts at a time. Those who want to give it a spin, may head over to: #-Link-Snipped-# and request for an invite. If you get an invite, do not forget to share the screenshots with us.

Replies

• hare singh nayak
    hare singh nayak
    sorry Big_k

it's not implemented well becouse it does not support internet explorer
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hare singh nayak
    sorry Big_k

it's not implemented well becouse it does not support internet explorer
    Didn't get you. Which internet explorer version are you using? Even CE does not officially support IE < Version 9. Switch over to Chrome, Safari, Opera or Firefox.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know how the big Internet companies like Facebook and Google store the zigabytes of data generated every day. What mechanisms do they use?
sir I want to know introduction of PMC ( programmable motion control )
apprenticeship training for electronics and communication engineering
Absolute Zero's humorous twist : How to go from bad to worse to worst in an interview!"
I want to ask what does the p.f. rating of a machine provide information abt for eg. if it says 0.8 pf lag..thn does it mean tht machine can supply...