Alternatives To Thunderbird on Windows & Mac

Mozilla won't be actively #-Link-Snipped-# anymore. That means the die hard fans of Thunderbird will have to look for an alternative. While the traditional Outlook is still the best bet for all the corporate folks; a regular home user needs an alternative to Thunderbird.

I've always failed to find a better performing email app on Windows; but on the Mac, 'Sparrow Mail' is the best app ever. I'd recommend the pro version (only $10) to the business users.

Any other suggestions for the Windows and Mac operating systems?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The rumors are spreading on the Internet that Galaxy Note II, to be launched around the same time as Apple iPhone 5 towards the end of this year is going...
There are different opinion among countries regarding the school uniform. For example, Countries like japan,south African countries follows school uniform. On the other hand, Some schools in U.K have got...
friends any body is there from 2012 gate crackers who can help me to choose a coaching institute .. I am planning for GATE 2013 so please help me in...
Hello... I want to join and share your golden team as one member .......😀
The Shrad is London's tallest standing building inaugurated on July 5. The building is in the shape of a pyramid and hosts a total of 95 floors; with 75 being...