CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@santhos • 15 Jul, 2013
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus , to support linux platform.
Thank u.
@Abhishek Rawal • 15 Jul, 2013
santhos
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus , to support linux platform.
Thank u.
santhos
MCU 8051 IDE, I was(& still am) using it.
Link : https://mcu8051ide.sourceforge.net/

BTW, I am keen to know which distro are you using ?
@santhos • 15 Jul, 2013 Hi ,thaks 4 ye response quickly, and I am using ubuntu
@oprime • 16 Jul, 2013 If you want to use Proteus, install Windows XP or Windows 7 using Virtual Box. You can enjoy the best of both worlds then.
4.2k views

Related Posts

@Hussein Barakat · Jan 9, 2010

effect of reversing the centrifugal pump impeller rotation ???? What will happen if we reverse rotation of the centrifugal pump impeller [c.w] <===> [c.c.w]? And the effect on head [pressure]...
22.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Materials engineers continue to be at the forefront in many areas of science. Materials science and engineering influences our lives each time we buy or use a new device, machine,...
7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 12, 2015

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has decided to postpone the testing of Reusable Launch Vehicle - Technology Demonstration (RLV-TD) to 2016. ISRO engineers had scheduled to test the RLV...
4.4k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jan 7, 2014

Micromax dual-boot Android/Windows 8.1 Tablet LapTab was revealed at CES 2014, and the Intel-powered tablet has dual operating systems- Windows 8.1 and Android. The official launch of this tablet is...
3.8k views

@n.kirubhakaran · Oct 27, 2012

How can we diff four wheeler's petrol & diesel engine by visually....
7.4k views