CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@santhos • 15 Jul, 2013
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus , to support linux platform.
Thank u.
@Abhishek Rawal • 15 Jul, 2013
santhos
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus , to support linux platform.
Thank u.
santhos
MCU 8051 IDE, I was(& still am) using it.
Link : https://mcu8051ide.sourceforge.net/

BTW, I am keen to know which distro are you using ?
@santhos • 15 Jul, 2013 Hi ,thaks 4 ye response quickly, and I am using ubuntu
@oprime • 16 Jul, 2013 If you want to use Proteus, install Windows XP or Windows 7 using Virtual Box. You can enjoy the best of both worlds then.
2.2k views

Related Posts

@bhargav khanpara · Oct 15, 2013

WHY SOMETIMES WE GIVING CHOCK TO VEHICLE
5.1k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Nov 10, 2014

Cracku is a mobile test preparation platform developed by a group of IIT-IIM alumni looking to revolutionize the way students prepare for MBA entrance exams. With an aim to give...
2.3k views

@SHIVAJIKARNATAKA · Aug 14, 2012

now i am in final year student some componies are coming to my collage to give details and to clear our doubts regarding the compony.i would like to know about...
20.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 30, 2014

I've been following DSLR updates and have read that at the CES 2015, Nikon will announce touch-screen enabled DSLR cameras (maybe Nikon D5500). Then I read a few comments saying...
1.9k views

@Debasmita Banerjee · Mar 31, 2017

We all love to feel special and want our close ones to know about what we love and what we don’t. If you happen to be the one who wants...
3.9k views