Alpha Moscon's Mosquito Killer Kills Mosquitos In 1 Acre Area

The MKS developed by Alpha Moscon does a good job in killing mosquitoes in 1 Acre area. Here's a demo of the product -

[video=youtube;45IJWPNZjQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45IJWPNZjQ0[/video]

How this system works:- (Source: #-Link-Snipped-# )

• The Mosquito Killing Systemâ„¢ relies on the mosquito's natural hunting techniques of heat sensing and carbon dioxide detection. It mimics body temperatures and breathing patterns of humans, horses, livestock, poultry, and domesticated pets by the release of carbon dioxide. Through thermal imagery and precisely measured releases of CO2, mosquitoes are attracted to the unit, and captured and eliminated.
  • A photo sensor turns the unit on at night and off at daylight. For the unit to come on earlier or stay on later, you simply place the cover on the photocell and plug the Mosquito Killing Systemâ„¢ into a timer for desired settings.
  • Body heat signatures are produced with a heat blanket in the heat chamber cycling every few minutes from 85 Degree Fahrenheit to 110 Degree Fahrenheit. This feature is performed continuously when unit is running.
  • The CO2 is warmed and released to mimic breathing. When the unit first comes on at night, the CO2 is programmed to release for 5 hours. It cycles on for 2 minutes and off for 1.5 minutes, releasing CO2 equivalent to what a human being or a mammal normally exudes.
  • The fan produces different air currents. One air current creates a vacuum to draw mosquitoes into the unit. Other flows away from the unit carrying and disbursing the attractants away from the unit magnifying the attractants. The fan also acts as a killing mechanism throwing mosquitoes against the inner wall. Plus, mosquitoes are killed when they pass through the electrocution grid.
  • The interior electrocution grid is spaced to create a kill zone when mosquitoes pass through, with a 99% kill ratio. The remains are then expelled through the bottom of the unit and returned to the environment.
  • The capture net is to be used only for selecting the best location for placement of the Mosquito Killing Systemâ„¢ units. Continued use of the capture net decreases the airflow by 1 mph.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Research In Motion (RIM) company which offers Blackberry services in India has agreed to Government's demand to provide lawful access to its user data (Indian user data) and is...
Sir, Should i take chemical or metallurgy??as u people are already engineer and are aware of reality ,scopes,job,and salary in these field .so plz help me.
i just had a discussion at home off late abt this.....my dad wants me to do MBA big time....but m more into technical field......not so interested in management n all.........so...
hi frnds pls forward some ideas or ppts on the topic digital image processing............
What will happen if, a step down transformer is connected with the secondary of an step up transformer and will this loose its main property?