Alma Fiesta - The Socio-Cultural fest of IIT Bhubaneswar

2010 has arrived with a bang and adding to it, Indian Institute of Technology – Bhubaneswar, brings to you, ALMA FIESTA.

What Alma-Fiesta? It is the maiden fest of the largest brand in Odisha i.e. The Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar.

This march Odisha will witness a socio-cultural fest encapsulated in a new covering. Ultimate fun, exhilaration, joy and prizes worth ½ million to be WON. A host of events for everyone. Every Tom, **** and Harry will find something new and special for them here at Alma Fiesta.

This first ever Socio – Cultural Fest of IIT Bhubaneswar bears with it space for social awareness, promotion of cultures and tradition, channelizing the youth enthusiasm and excitement by giving them a line of thinking and creation of a platform in Odisha that grows the young buds into a flowery tree.

With a promise to be filled with fun and exhilaration Alma Fiesta is lighting its candle in this march. Festivity translates to fun, gala, fête, carnival, celebration- all of them put together and escalated to a grand scale – A Fiesta. Add to it, the redefinition imbibed into the frame by way of innovation –you get Alma Fiesta – Redefining Festivity.

And meanwhile, do gear up and shed your inhibitions as you are all invited! Everyone who is someone will be there. So be there.

Catch the updates only @ #-Link-Snipped-#
😁😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see Alma Fiesta team here 😀 We look forward to updates from you.
  • rohitfun
    rohitfun
    Thanks A ton For for the welcome.
    😀
    We are back with a major update.
    The dates for the greatest fest in the history of Odisha have been announced.
    Check it out at @ #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HouseCall Size:-1.75 MB HouseCall can quickly identify and fix a wide range of threats including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware. It is now faster, more powerful and browser independent! -...
hey guys i was just hoping if you could tell me where could i find tutorials/ebooks on the below mentioned topics.... 1) FETs 2) CMOS (Weste) 3) Telecom switching by...
Hello CEians, Do any body know a website which provides mechanical projects like www.getafreelancer.com help me please
hiiiiii guyz i m a fourth yr student of ITBHU. i m doing a project on implmentation of maximum power point tracking of solar panel for battery charging system.i have...
when compressor suction pressure is goes in vacuum(minus) at that valve operate automatically and suction pressure come in positive for showing the pressure here fitted digit indicator so give me...