Allow Imperfection - Remove a roadblock to Creativity

The obsession to be perfect can be a major road block to creativity in arts and engineering. Permit yourself to be imperfect. Just do it!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I've grown up(still growing😳 ) studying many imperfect theories in physics. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With more advanced electronic control design tools available in the industry, technology has attained greater heights in the field of electronic engineering. One of the latest devices unveiled recently in...
Does anyone here knows the steps to crack a 3G Dongle? My dongle is locked and I'm not able to get access to it.
Hi friends i want to do my main project on java.The main aim is to store university result in database,the university send a PDF file to respected colleges.So my activities...
Toyota is set to unveil its LF-LC 2+2 Hybrid sports coupe. The car maker is behind Hideous and will only reveal further details at the event itself. But there are...
crush.hitherto.in is a student startup by IIT Guwahati student Piyush Bengani. The system works like this: You add 'the one' as your 'crush' in the hitherto.in service. Then that person...