All Tablets to come under Drug License

It is (un)reliably learnt that the government is running short of funds for populist, socially uplifting measures like providing smart phones to BPL population. What is causing more concern is that potential options for BTT (below the table) income is running short.

It seems there is a move to bring all tablets under the drug act. Tablets can be sold only on prescription and from approved pharmacies. Fast track licensing options using black cash are being worked out.

Samsung HTC et al beware.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i wanted to know which is better place for pursuing b tech computer science from-manipal university or ip university delhi (mait,usit,ait)?? and guys i am new at this...
Sir, i am doing project on above topic. In this project decided to include following features i.e 1)LED bulb should on and off and also bright and dim according darkness....
Hey guys, i wanna do my project based on Thermoacoustic refrigeration. Some suggests that it is practically not possible, is it true?
can anyone tell me the applications of DSP in power systems.... also let me know about the books related to this topic if any...
I'm curious to know what's the most difficult thing for you while writing a resume? Is it the overall 'format', sentence construction, what to mention and what to exclude, writing...