ALL Recent threads

By clicking on "New Posts" one can get recent threads and posts updated. But, I don't know what "Recent" are they ! I mean updated since I saw them last or updated in last 30 mins or so ????

Also, is there any option to see last 'X' days threads and posts. I mean suppose I want to see all the threads discussed in last 3 days, how do I do that ???

--Differential

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New posts are the posts that were generated since your last login. If you are logged out - you get 'new posts' option replaced by 'today' option which generates new posts that were created during last 24 hours. You can see thread/post date by timestamp attached to it.

We'll have a new feature which will display latest 10-15 posts on the front page on the left side bar - we'll have to wait for the next update though.

For those who want to keep track of posts could just add following link to their RSS readers :-

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you want to subscribe to a particular section, click on that section and copy the RSS feed URL from the address bar of your browser - then paste it in your RSS feed reader.

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure you must have told your friends about CE. While chatting with new CEans in our CE Conference, I came to know that many of them joined CE because...
Common guys, its got some gears. Its got some angles, its got some microchips too. There is a very complex engineering involved in the making of your wrist watches (or...
i am a cs student i am searching for project ideas (non existing)
HI 😛 to all the CErs i am in the INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL branch............ We have to prepare a final year project which is related to our branch......... It could...
An update as on 29[sup]th[/sup]July 2008. Number of Voters : 2210 (Unique voters, Unique Vote) Computer Engineer 685 31% Mechanical Engineer 478 21.6% Electronics Engineer 390 17.6% Electrical Engineer 284...