All India Bright Minds Technical Paper Contest

Dear Friends,
Aricent Technologies India Ltd, Noida, organizing the technical paper contest for students all over India. There are very exciting prizes to be won (iMac, iPad and iTouch) and this is a great opportunity for someone to get an internship at Aricent. Please share this with your friends, family and alumni networks.

[​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

• tarinbansal
    tarinbansal
    How and where to register for this contest?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey buddy it is old news ,check the date

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I have developed a small but a live project in java. Its a desktop application which is based on student information system. Currently i am testing my project manually...
i m saqibbugti i m boy i m instrument engineer age 24 from pakistan
Hello everyone, i am using an upconverting mixer (LT5521)which converts a 100MHz signal to 900MHz.it requires an 800MHz of local oscillator input.can anyone suggest any IC or a circuit which...
CEans, If you've noticed, I've added the subscription form after every first post to boost the subscription to CE News Feed. What do you think? Will it work?
Indian actress Twinkle Khanna who is the brand ambassador for Micromax's popular mobile phone model oriented towards women 'Bling' won't Twinkle anymore. The Delhi based telecom company, Bling Telecom has...