All about robotics

hye guys..
since my next semester i will be participate in robotic competition and i need to do some presentation about this robotics..can somebody explain to me

==overview of the robotics...
==parts of robotics...
==anything related to this topic...
==or any website contains all about robotics...

thanks..appreciate your help...

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Don't know a lot about robotics myself, just basic stuff. There are some others with lots of info. A robotics project in one semester starting from the ground level of robotics? Now that is a challenge! Good luck & keep us posted.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    There are 2-3 threads dedicated to discussions on Robots. One also contains the link of a blog dedicated to robotics. You may also find links for e books or some notes about robots.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The thought has been around for a long time on CE - CrazyEngineers offline meet! I'm sure each one of us would love to meet other CEans offline. I'm...
hi, friends getting some problem in socket connection b\w two systems.....progrmme is running in a standalone..but not in across the network.....in our project we are using...socket programming for communication and...
hi, how to make..blog attractfull....and impressive to others....๐Ÿ˜
hi all of u i want to now adays which program use to artificial intelligent. give me detail.&wher i got these program .
CEans, Do you know that folks at Mozilla corporation are entering into the world of analytics? Here's what Michael Arrington says on TechCrunch about how Mozilla is planning to do...