alien technology

hey friends,
we are listening as aliens are here some are saying yes and some say no
but i have seen a video on a TV channel, program is named as dark secrets
in that program they said as they are not communicating with us because we are lagging behind their technology and they were here for some metals which present in underground as we are going to other planets for the same
so i am giving this thread for the people who are interested in developing technology i think all will participate here
this thread is to discuss in which way we are lagging and what type of technology we should develop to overcome them
and let us surprise them with our CE

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah, I am in... Have you seen the technology used by the Aliens of Independence Day??? Telepathy??? 😲
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How about technology used for long distance calling?? a mobile phone? 😁

Don't you think that they can rule over us on the strength of their advanced technology? So contrary to NM's statement, they should contact us, but they are not doing. Isn't it surprising?
    Well Ishu, they are far more advanced than us, if they are real... Why should they wanna contact us, as we are in need of their techie badly!!! πŸ˜› What say???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    They are very much advanced as per "Dark secrets", right? So they would rule over us/ kill us for the metals and minerals present on earth. If they want our minerals they would have to install refineries and factories on Earth.

Once they do that they will be detected by Humans. Once we detect them we will oppose them for stealing our minerals. Once we oppose them, they will use force over us. Remember they have a much advanced technology.

Perhaps they are at present only in searching mode so are preventing unnecessary detection.
    Have you read a story in English book where there will be an alien and his place will be very hotter... The earthman will send a message inscribing it in metal and finally they both interchange their bodies and stuff???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Just a joke, Can you imagine once they establish refineries what Biggie will think? He will ask them to join Crazy engineers. He will get two things

1. some aliens starting good threads in chemical section and
    2. An example. He will say, look! even aliens are entrepreneurial in nature. 😁

The next thing is that we can have a CEan Lumba-sumba from planet XXX.

@Moderators sorry for spamming. Besides how is the joke? 😁

P.S: Sorry Biggie. This is my first and last spam in thread. πŸ˜€
    Lumba-Sumba??? Looks like a Chinese name and not an Alien's Name!!! An alien's name should be like this:
    ΰΉ—γ‚Χ§ΓŸΓΎΒΆΒΎ 😐
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hahaha nice jokes friends but ishu i think they will don't communicate with us because they may think us as inferior so communicating with us is useless because in their minds we are useless species and we don't have brains if it is really true they don't need to ask us because we can't even recognize them
    Rightly said... So how can we divert them???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Rightly said... So how can we divert them???
    hehehe only 1 answer from me just improve technology which far advanced from them
    i mean to say is give some acceleration to future technology
    Or faking the technology by showing them the movies like Mars Attacks, Independence Day and Planet of the Apes??? Or some kinda advanced movies like Fantastic 4 and stuff???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Or faking the technology by showing them the movies like Mars Attacks, Independence Day and Planet of the Apes??? Or some kinda advanced movies like Fantastic 4 and stuff???
    hahaha nice joke praveen i think your king in joking even we don't recognize them how can we show them the movies
    Hey, have you seen Stephen Hawkin's The Story Of Everything - Aliens??? In that, they will say that the aliens will exist as gases also!!! 😲
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Hey, have you seen Stephen Hawkin's The Story Of Everything - Aliens??? In that, they will say that the aliens will exist as gases also!!! 😲
    that is not an interesting my mom told once as at her childhood she listened as aliens are landed on earth and came into houses through doors even doors are closed and one among them told as he/she is at 500 years old
    is it possible
    May be! Things are beyond limits when its not a human stuff... πŸ˜€ Or even an Earth stuff... πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If there ever exists Aliens , they cannot live on earth as we will not be able to live on other planets.
    Nice jokes and discussions, but you are misleading the main motto of the thread.

NM is asking about ideas in technology, such that we can innovate to reach planets ,galaxies to find aliens if they ever exist.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    English-Scared
    If there ever exists Aliens , they cannot live on earth as we will not be able to live on other planets.
    sorry ES i am not agree to you in this point they can live because due to less technology we are unable to stay in other planets in mars and moon we have small quantities of oxygen levels in mars it is almost like our earth but that oxygen is not sufficient to a human being to live
    but if we once try and if we don't die then after some years our bodies gets some other features to live in such environment so every thing is possible and other thing is as per my knowledge their body structure is not like us so i think they can exist here as invisible or by having a human masks and structures like we see in some cartoon videos
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    narayana murthy
    sorry ES i am not agree to you in this point they can live because due to less technology we are unable to stay in other planets in mars and moon we have small quantities of oxygen levels in mars it is almost like our earth but that oxygen is not sufficient to a human being to live
    but if we once try and if we don't die then after some years our bodies gets some other features to live in such environment so every thing is possible and other thing is as per my knowledge their body structure is not like us so i think they can exist here as invisible or by having a human masks and structures like we see in some cartoon videos

My only question is why do you think we have less technology , if ever aliens exists they might have lesser technology than us.

Since we stepped on moon and we are able to identify about Earthquakes etc... so what makes you think that we technologically backward than someone ( read aliens).
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I guess his name is Narayana Murthy and as always he is trying to evolve better and better technology! Keeping an eye on enemy (read aliens) always help. One day we would be able to have more technology than them.

Jokes apart. NM, don't you think Aliens are not contacting us because they might be fearing our technology? 😐
    English-Scared
    My only question is why do you think we have less technology , if ever aliens exists they might have lesser technology than us.

Since we stepped on moon and we are able to identify about Earthquakes etc... so what makes you think that we technologically backward than someone ( read aliens).
    ES... Almost in all the films, ET people have been more advanced than Earthlings... What do you say about this??? Or, we haven't found an ET till now... Even SETI is still active... 😲
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    praveenscience
    ES... Almost in all the films, ET people have been more advanced than Earthlings... What do you say about this??? Or, we haven't found an ET till now... Even SETI is still active... 😲
    The hollywood movies? With due respect to all Americans , the movies are just like there comes some problems, hurricanes or aliens and one man will save the planet.
    So the movies are just to elevate them nothing else.

So , we didnt find any ET till now thats great, so why didnt they find us then?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ...And you said it. One man comes and saves planet and his name is mostly Ishan topre πŸ˜‰ . Just kidding.

Just to reintroduce a point we need basic requirements for sustenance of life on any planet. We require Oxygen Aliens may require XXX gas. And if that gas is Oxygen (I am talking about similarities for sustenance of that planet with Earth as a whole) there too, then those Aliens may be resembling Earthlings with similar technology. So do not afraid.

We are here for talking about the possible technologies. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @ES: according to me aliens may exists or not but we need to make every thing faster by taking any imaginary reference or any experimental results here i am taking aliens as reference
    yes we are well developed but i had a question if we are developed why can't we able to find black holes and worm holes we are developed on earth but not on space science
    so finally i want to say is we need to develop technology which is eco-friendly and it shouldn't make people lazy
    @ES: Remember there's a place called Area 51! Even in our CE Forums... πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    hahaha nice joke but i don't think this is useful here
    see if we don't have any other private all will go wrong and every one deletes others posts
    but to aliens there is nothing like that they can communicate with us and share with us
    @ishu: sorry ii didn't seen your post yes ofcourse they can fear but we are always thinking to make good links with others even they can communicate with us and they can take our technology but they are not
    so these are 2 guesses
    1.if they exists they may think like as i said
    2.they are not exist
    but i got another one too to support as they exist
    it is we are species from earth which belonged to sun star in milky way galaxy but there are many galaxies and many stars like sun so there may be many earth's
    and i am saying that why can't we develop a spaceship like flying saucer and use some warm holes and go to other earth's
    Hey, I don't get you, if we don't have private area aa??? What are you trying to say??? What do we have now?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Hey, I don't get you, if we don't have private area aa??? What are you trying to say??? What do we have now?
    yes i am saying that if we don't have any private area then all will go wrong am saying about that
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    Here are my thoughts. They cost nothing, so don't complain if they are worth nothing.....

1 Aliens arriving at Earth are always assumed to have far superior technology, because logically, they must have.
    They would have managed to know of our existence and would have visited us.
    We know of no alien existence, and if we knew there was someone out here, we are not even close to developing the technology to visit them.
    Therefore should Aliens ever arrive (or should they ever be proven to have arrived already) then they must surely have superior technology to have done so.

2 Maybe aliens have not contacted us or visited because they are just too far away, even for advanced technology.
    The universe is a really, really big place.
    It might be impossible to know if aliens exist, or do not, unless they happen to be really close, or if they have worked out a way to travel faster than light.

3 For the above two reasons, I suspect that we will not prove the existence, or non-existence of aliens for a very long time to come, if ever.

4 I see no reason that Aliens should not exist elsewhere in the universe, but my suspicion is that we will never know of their existence.
    narayana murthy
    yes i am saying that if we don't have any private area then all will go wrong am saying about that
    Do we have any now???
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    praveenscience
    Yes , I know and I have access πŸ˜€

I am a mod
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @All : Nice discussions!

So , if at all you are interested in developing latest technologies, then can we talk something realistic ?

Such as Google makes the innovation to have the image search technology..
    In similar lines can we talk something possible and realistic?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK here we have some work. Realistic technologies, yet crazy ideas. πŸ˜€

How about Bio digital cloning? Scientists are on the verge of developing that, though with little success.
    What about mobile live streaming??? With the camera... Something like 3G Video calling... πŸ˜› But using some other technology...
  • kathrinrich
    kathrinrich
    I don't think some thing like aliens exists.......
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    kathrinrich
    I don't think some thing like aliens exists.......
    hehehe so we too are not existed
    there is similar one to every thing to balance so they may exist according to me anyway you can have your own reasons
    ok let us think aliens are not existed then why can't we think some future people will come for us after invention of time machine
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey i got some doubt regarding this aliens is bermuda triangle mystery is related to this aliens
  • horace11091
    horace11091
    hey,I'm new! very lucky to come here!

one more advertisement will lead to ban on your account.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear user, I need YOUR help in order to get some insight into the substance of microcontrollers and physical computing. The basic question that needs to be answered is, what...
I am learning about scheme programming now but I do not how to.can someone tell me what is wrong with this?
Generally when we press keys on the keyboard actually ascii code will be passed ,Isn't it?.so using keylogging softwares the hacker can steal the data. But what about virtual keyboard...
Hi, I am currently looking at how a specific circuit works. The device part number is FZ06NPA070FP. I cannot determine what the ratings are for the diodes in the zener...
Anyone knows how to download a Google-doodle, if at all downloadable!!? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰