algorithmto find url of a sender

algorithm to find url of a sender

Write an algorithm to find the URL of the sender of a mail.

The algorithm must be workable With gmail mail server.

Pseudo java code or Pseudo c++ code is to be used.

can anyone help me on this problem?

Replies

• kang
    kang
    but gmail has that information already in the "received:" feild in the header of every mail received.
    It(Received feild) can be turned on as follows:
    1. open the email whose sender's url u need to know.
    2. There is a dropdown arrow jst to the right of the 'Reply' button. Click
    3.Click on 'Show original'
    GMail opens original email in new window or tab

Using this IP address, #-Link-Snipped-# This site does reverse DNS lookup of an IP address by searching domain name registry and registrar tables.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

at the time of writing a dvd due to some error the dvd ejects out from the optical drive. after that when i reinsert that dvd it asks to insert...
Hello CEans! Name: Abhinav...(ABHI) *Engineering Trade: Electronics and telecommunication final year Location: pune *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: playing badminton,TT,animation,reading books,robotics *Aim in life: least not done yet *I joined...
i have been assigned a task to make a dongle using ARM7....but i dont know what the hell is to be done... i m given the task of writing bluetooth...
Hello everyone. I need to design a blower for cool the heat sink modules of inverters. So i need to get flow output of 2900 m3/hr. for i would like...
i have got a circuit for mobile detector and i am not sure how to increase the range of the detector. i shall post full details of the circuit and...