Algorithm of an aspiring engineer..

CE ans how should be the algorithm of an engineer to have a good career in his life...i mean in each and every angle through out the course...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    An aspiring engineer should focus more on studies and being a 'great' engineer. In the long run, what matters is how 'good' you are at technology to be successful as an engineer. Of course, you will need other skills as well - but you'll pick them up during the course of your life. In my opinion, engineers don't follow any algorithm. They make their own algorithm 😀
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    sir,can you elaborate the word great engineer ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey , i am a beginner in java and i want help i want to make final year project by java i want to make face recognition project which can...
Hello CEans, Thanks for your patience we are back here with resuming the "A BigTalk with BigK-Part 1" .You have got to know about biggie's in the first part ,lets...
Hi, I got a problem and seeking for help, could anyone do me a favor. The power supply of network data centre is supplied by a UPS. The UPS's output...
iPhone 4S is selling like a hot cake. AT&T reported that they received over 200,000 iPhone 4S orders within just 12 hours of going live on their website. It's now...
In most of the IT companies, 'Jobs' is a banned word from searches and Internet access. Any website that talks about 'jobs' is not accessible to employees. This actually resulted...