Alex Honnald climbing Yosemite - With just his Hand Hold!

An amazing, almost unbelievable act. Hannold climbing Yosemite with just his hand hold. No ropes or other protection!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Liquidweb owned Storm On Demand announced something totally awesome today. They are offering free incoming bandwidth and have reduced the hosting charges for the cloud hosting service "StormOnDemand". Here's the...
Hello Everyone: Please find the problem details in the omages, i am urgently in need of a solution for this problem, if any one can solve it please solve it...
Hai CEans, You don't really need an SLR to actually portray your skills. Even a small kid could take a cool photo. So try amateur photography, I did! Check it...
I have an altera DE2 development board and wanted to create an oscilloscope and function generator. This is more for learning experience/enjoyment so they don't have be entirely accurate. I'm...
Just found this forum. Maybe I'll find some friends to help out here. I quit my job doing reverse engineering, troubleshooting, and design of small electronics (military grade mostly) a...