Al Gore Sustainable Technology Venture Competition In Chennai - Sept 22-25, 2011

IIT Madras is to be the Education Partner of Asia's first and most prestigious sustainable/cleantech venture Competition in 2011.

Collaborators this year are the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CEI), at the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, The Indus Entrepreneurs, (TiE) the world’s largest network of entrepreneurs, the CII-ITC Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Development of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and The Indo-German Centre for Sustainability at IIT Madras.

The competition is now in its fourth year, and follows the third official Al Gore Sustainable Technology Venture Competition™ at IIT Madras September 30 – October 3, 2010, which generated great success stories (see below).

Rules and Regulations for the competition can be downloaded PDF.
Download the poster for competition PDF.
For a Sample Business Plan Format, click PDF.

Plans Being Accepted: July 30 – August 10, 2011

Deadline for Electronic Submission of Plans: August 10, 2011 (11:59 PM)

Declaration of Finalists: August 20, 2011

Mentoring Period: August 21 – September 20, 2011

Intensive Mentoring at IIT Madras: September 22 – 23, 2011

Live Presentations to the IIT Madras Judges’ Panel: September 24, 2011

Awards Ceremony at IIT Madras: September 25, 2011
CASH PRIZES WORTH Rs. 2,00,000 WILL BE AWARDED

For further enquiries, please email us at: agstvc (at) gmail (dot) com or agstvc (dot) iitm (at) gmail (dot) com

Are any crazy engineers participating?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AARUUSH provides a space to give nothing but your best. One shall witness a plethora of happenings ranging from inter-disciplinary technical challenges to workshops and panel discussions. In addition to...
Symbol of the Indian rupee will appear on computer keyboards in the same row where the numerals and symbols of other currencies, say dollar, exist. "The symbol is being approved...
hey friends, i never noticed a thread about neural networks in this CE from my existence so i am taking initiation as it is a very useful and research topic...
I've been intrigued with the question: Is a White Website with Black Fonts better than a Black Website with White Fonts??? Which of these do you feel is more suitable...
The New GRE 2011 Score Scale is as follows: Verbal Reasoning scores will be reported on a new 130 – 170 score scale, in 1-point increments (versus 200 *– 800...