Akash Tablets

Do you think that akash tablets are a revolution in tablet pc's or are they namesake tablets just made to be sold to the poor students so that they too have a computer and can learn the basics???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    Do you think that akash tablets are a revolution in tablet pc's or are they namesake tablets just made to be sold to the poor students so that they too have a computer and can learn the basics???
    We wrote about Aakash Tablets on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-# personally see it more of an entertainment device than an educational device. Frankly speaking, the tablets aren't ready for some real education as yet. Tablets can't replace laptops until they develop some really useful and quick input mechanisms.

Under the hood, you can see that the electronics used in the Aakash tablet isn't top-notch, which is expected given the price point. Ultimately, as goes with any electronic device, you have to be very sure about its use. Aakash Tablet, I think, is disappointing from educational point of view. It may have educational apps but it largely misses the ability to download several quality apps from Android App store.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia fanboys (if any 😀 ) will be happy to know that Nokia is launching the much awaited and hyped Windows 7.5 phone 'Lumia' in India today. The phone has...
Those who aren't yet following CrazyEngineers VoiCE, here's a list of recent technology/engineering news worth reading - Bicycling Robot Pedals Right Into Your Heart - CrazyEngineers Nano-SIM Coming Soon -...
The new look features: Google+ integration - Now YouTube content has what your Circles have shared to Google+. New left-column dashboard sorts your Subscriptions and more into easily-clickable sections, including...
I am seeking for simple projects in java or any other programming language that would enhance my skills.Also it would test me .but i am unable to begin at all....
Hi i am a newcomer! Can i post here some FAQ?