Airtel Website Builder

I'm bit surprised to see that Airtel (India's foremost telecom operator) has now ventured into website hosting business!

Look here: #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG] Choose from over 15,000 High quality Template Possibilities
[​IMG] Get a Free Domain Name
[​IMG] Get Unlimited Hosting Space and Data Transfer
[​IMG] Sell Online with an Ecommerce Shopping cart
[​IMG] Add from over 100+ Unmatched Features
[​IMG] Build a Mobile Website – with Country’s only Mobile Website Builder

This is what you get!

Don't know what's up with Airtel folks! What do you think? 😁

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Build a mobile website means??
    I don't get it
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    A mobile website means the website can be viewed on the mobiles

A website designed for mobile is different from that of PC

The domain names are also different
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    This is great step from Airtel and the features and the application is superb

The design templates and the editor features are very user friendly

This is going to be a big hit

But I wanted to ask you Biggie does the pricing seems reasonable? Because I don't know about the charges for hosting a website that prevail currently in the market
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sarveshgupta
    But I wanted to ask you Biggie does the pricing seems reasonable? Because I don't know about the charges for hosting a website that prevail currently in the market
    In my opinion, the pricing is unreasonable since they don't let you control the look and feel of your website. They offer templates which are not very customizable. Of course, serious businesses should start with a entry level shared hosting plan.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Ceans Please answer this question What is the Storage virtualization and benefits of Network Virtualization . i want this urgent
Hi CEans,every one has their own thoughts brilliant as well as foolish ones but the point is they has to tell their ideas and share their ideas to others so...
Folks, If you are appearing for CAT 2009, please do post your analysis in this thread. It would surely help lot of our members. The CAT will be conducted over...
Microsoft released its operating system, Windows7 just few days ago and you know what? Microsoft's engineers are already planning for the next major release of the operating system - Windows...
The luxury electric car makers, Tesla Motors may go public any day says Reuters. The luxury electric car make, whose Roadster still goes for a cool $109,000, would be the...