Airtel Digital TV Brings 3D Ready HD DVR

The summer vacations have started with a bang and Airtel plans to ameliorate the enjoyment standards even further. For all the television freaks all around the globe, Airtel has launched the 3D High Definition digital video recorder (DVR) recently in the market. All the HD set top boxes on Airtel digital TV’s network have been endowed with the mechanism to process the 3D signal. This has facilitated the existing and the new costumers to view the 3D content without any problem.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The acceptance of the HD technology in India shows that the Indian consumers want to be at par with the globally evolving standards of entertainment. Given below are the super cool features of the new 3D ready STB:

[*]Excellent HD picture clarity given by the maximum resolution of 1080×1920 (2.07million+ pixels with 5 times sharper picture than Standard Definition).
    [*]7.1 surround sound (Dolby Digital plus) for the theatre like experience
    [*]Horizontal span greater then the vertical span giving a wide aspect ratio of 16:9 to soothe and comfort the eyes.
    [*]HDMI output to get the best of the HD signals.
    [*]MPEG-4 DVB-S2.
    [*]Universal remote.
    [*]A number of exciting games to be enjoyed in 3D
    [*]Interactive services: i-Darshan, i-Goodlife, i-Learn, i-Astro and i-News.
    [*]Capable of recording an AV content of 550 hours.

A free HDMI cable is also provided with the STB. The most amazing thing is that you get all these enthralling features at a nominal rate of Rs. 4490 for the new subscribers. The old subscribers can get it at Rs. 3390 flat. So without having any second thoughts, go get your 3D DVR to make your vacations more exciting and thrilling.

Image credit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like the Gaming world is getting ready for the next generation consoles. After Nintendo announced that WII-2 will unveiled at E3, it's a no brainer that Steve Ballmer ordered...
Symmetricom’s QUANTUM™ is the family of atomic oscillators and SA.45 CSAC is the latest addition to the family. This portable device provides the stability, accuracy and reliability of atomic clock...
The leading manufacturer of computer processors is once again in the news because of its new processors Intel Atom and Intel Core i7 which the company will be launching very...
We all have heard about green vehicles, automobiles, green technology, green this and green that. But have you ever heard of a green air craft? Yes that is true now....
Smartphone security experts Whisper Systems have released a new app that will let you see how other apps are storing user specific information and will stop such apps from snooping...