Airtel 4G In Delhi Coming Soon - Is Your Hardware Ready?

Airtel is launching 4G services in Delhi in the next few weeks. According to telecomtiger, Huawei is most likely to handle the overall rollout plan, design, supply and deploy Airtel's 4G network services in Delhi. Airtel's 4G services are already operational in Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Chandigadh, Panchkula and Mohali. It's expected that post-Delhi launch, the next cities/states to get 4G from Airtel will be Mumbai, Kerala and Haryana.

Airtel-4G-speed

If you are excited about the launch, let us make you aware that capturing 4G signals will require you to have special hardware that can capture 4G. Thankfully, Airtel's already offering 4G dongle (4G LTE USB Modem) and 4G LTE Indoor Wireless Gateway.

Expect Airtel 4G rollout accelerating in coming days. Reason? The Big Bull Reliance 4G - SMS Over LTE Testing To Begin Soon is already taking faster steps towards all India rollout. Expect 4G wars in India starting next year. Stay tuned!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Airtel 3G is BLOCKED! I don't understand this. How come they are making plans for 4G. The Supreme Court has stopped Bharti Airtel from extending intra-circle roaming (ICR) facility in 7 circles where it does not have spectrum. Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular have been asked to pay penalties of Rs 350 crore, Rs 550 crore and Rs 300 crore respectively for providing the 3G facilities.

All the existing users of 3G are suffering from this. 👎
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Its funny because when I tried and called Airtel Customer Support for defect in 3g connections, they say,"Sir, we are currently upgrading to 4g network completely. So that is why we don't provide 3g to new customers any more." I mean WTF?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Suspending an existing facility to upgrade to the next big thing is not so wise at any time

You can't do all that you want cos you are the largest telecom provider of India

4G are we ready nope We hardly have 100% 3G experience So forget 4G
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Well, I've not used 3G much, but the speeds were great through Airtel. Too bad they stopped it now. Hope that things work out for the best and I hope to log into 4G from my Note 2 soon.👍
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    One of the best providers in terms of network is Bharati Airtel but as #-Link-Snipped-# said it was not good to say goodbye to 3g and opting 4g while we havent utilized the benefits of 3g in full scale 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anoopthefriend
    Well, I've not used 3G much, but the speeds were great through Airtel. Too bad they stopped it now. Hope that things work out for the best and I hope to log into 4G from my Note 2 soon.👍
    They can not stop 3G but temporarily they will be suspending them till upgradation is done

Hope that is the case

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon, will be purchasing popular newspaper The Washington Post for a whoping $250 million (£163m) along with several of its affiliations. That being said,...
A recent spy shot has revealed that Lamborghini has planned to replace Gallardo with Cabrera.We all knew about the legacy of Gallardo and it had a record sales of 13,000...
1. I am working on a project of Si NW synthesis. Its application is in solar cells. But recently i was informed that its use in solar cell is presently...
Google knows that Android users are super-busy that they'd need a quick access to specific apps right after the screen is unlocked. Maybe that's the reason it's applied to USPTO...
Google Play is currently offering top eBooks free of cost. Following is the list I obtained from labnol.org which includes direct download links as well. Amul’s India Arzee The Dwarf,...