Airtel 4G In Chandigadh By March End

Airtel has promised to launch their 4G services in Chandigadh by the end of March. The company has finalised the contract with ZTE which will be responsible for building of infrastructure and operations in the region. Airtel is currently the largest private telecom network provider in India and was the first one in India to offer 4G services.

The company currently offers their 4G LTE network in Kolkata, Bangalore and Pune. Delhi was expected to be the next city to get 4G; but Chandigadh is luckier.

The news may excite many, but be aware that unless you have a 4G capable hardware (mobile phone or dongle) you won't be able to enjoy the service in its full glory. There have been mixed reviews about the performance of LTE network in Bangalore and Kolkata cities.

If anyone among CEans has used the network, it'd be interesting to have first hand reviews of the network.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has partnered with Airtel & Reliance Communications to offer free or discounted access to the Facebook messenger. Under this partnership, the telecom network providers will have a special data...
Its difficult to find fonts for free commercial use.So here's a link to one of them https://www.google.com/webfonts From their FAQ: Can I use the Web Fonts API on any page?...
Hi everyone, I am an architecture student and I am researching civil engineering. I have been having trouble finding an engineer to interview for my paper. so i was hoping...
Hello, My name is Sameer Khateeb. I am Sr. embedded Engineer.
This thread is to discuss the highlights, profit, burden of the budget on the common man (aka mango people) of India. Your reviews please?