Airfone AF11 - Cheapest Dual SIM phone available in India for Rs. 1500!

Hah! This is awesome news! 😁

The handset supports dual SIM, has FM, MP3, talk-time of 420 minutes, standby time of 240 minutes and is available in Black+Grey, Black+Red and Black+Blue colour combinations.

At that price, I'm sure I'm going to buy one for myself. Afterall, Dual SIM rocks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology have developed an eco-friendly silicon-air battery capable of powering devices for thousands of hours before replacement. “Silicon-air batteries will be used like the...
civil engineering viva questions for IInd years hi all, This thread is a compilations of the Viva questions the civil engineering students may face during the viva sessions. Please enlist...
hi,i am doing my engineering in electronics and communication. i am now in third year.i heard about a course ME.SHIPPING AND LOGISTIC from one of my relative.Is there any course...
Anyone out there got any ideas to help me with. Im a second year apprentice for ExxonMobil doing instrumentation. I have been set the task of completing an instrumentation project....
hi. so happy, becoming a CEan. but so confused of where to start.😒