Aircraft using AVR Atmega16 programming

i have to know the hardware requirement for this and of course i need high rpm motors so pls can anyone tell that what motor is the best for this.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi,
    can u please give me an application to use , such high RPM with voltage specifications ...such that it can be easier to go further ..
  • Tarun Goel
    Tarun Goel
    arunchary
    hi,
    can u please give me an application to use , such high RPM with voltage specifications ...such that it can be easier to go further ..
    i have to use for avr controller kit which requires 5 volt so a rpm motor of 5 volt and high rpm
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    To use in a aircraft the mototr should be -
    1. light weight.
    2. high rpm.
    3. should consume less power comparatively.

now we generally use BLDC motors for the above purpose... 1200 rpm n above. these are really light in weight that is around 50 to 70 gm onwards.

to drive these motors u'll need ESC (Electronic speed controller) which are basically inverters.

you will get a wide variety of all the material required to build an aircraft @ #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi The_Big_k, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...
RoboCop- A Robot which will behave like the original traffic police, that can detect any speeding car exceeding threshold speed, can detect the direction in which the speeding went, will...
hey... i am Fatma Amer from Egypt i'm student at computers & system department at Faculty of Engineering at Minia University i have 1 & half year to finish my...
It's most effortless video downloading method from Youtube : Step : - Open Terminal & Type sudo apt-get install youtube-dl - Now open Youtube.com & copy the Video URL. -...
Hello, Everyone I am a software engineer, I have done MCA and certification in Java, Php from Vskills Certification. How can i benefit from this forum.