Aircel Pocket Internet 24 (PI-24) Plan Launched At Rs. 24/-

Aircel's new and unique data plan, Pocket Internet 24 (PI-24) for its customers. Aircel is offering the data plan for Rs 24 with a validity of 30 days for 100 MB data. This will enable customers to use internet on their phones at a price of less than Re 1 per day.

Pocket Internet 24 is a part of Aircel's data portfolio which will be available in North East, Jammu & Kashmir, Orissa, Kolkata and Rest of West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Bihar. The product will be rolled out in rest of the circles on April 24, 2013.

How many of you use Aircel? Would you use this plan?

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Aircel used to delight it's customers with unlimited internet plans when the company was launched. I remember using super fast 2G internet at very cheap rates like unlimited data at 14 rupees, 27 rupees and 48 rupees for 3 days, 7 days and 30 days respectively. But then Aircel stopped its service here. Besides all internet rates almost tripled!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I was fan of Aircel due to their 98 rupees per month unlimited 2G internet but in the month of December 2012,they stopped their service in Gujarat.

I miss Aircel.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ahoy! Here's some news for those who're ready to burn their pockets. Google Glass, whose tech specs were released just the day before, is now up on eBay for you...
Lithium Ion (li-ion) batteries are more important than ever, in the history of electronics. With the never ending obsession of engineers to develop thinner and more efficient gadgets, batteries have...
Why? What? Where? How? - these were the basic questions in our past, which lead to many inventions and discoveries that we know of. But today, its not likely to...
help me complete ma M.Tech project in POWER QUALITY ANALYSER USIN LABVIEW. i need to complete it within two months
Warm wishes to all, I am here to be a part of this community by communicating with the other members of this forum. This is a very nice place for...