Air Cooled Heat Exchanger and Condenser

Hi everybody

Kindly help me ou

i am designing and air cooled steam condenser and would like to know that why expansion in tubes are required after welding the tubes to tube sheets?

will it work if i use only expansion or only welding (TIG SEAL WELD)?

if yes then till what pressures and temperatures we can use only welding of tubes with tube sheets

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Every manufacturing process decreases the properties of material.I think the component requires to sustain The maximum load as it will face in working condition.
  • haniyah
    haniyah
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ,

Can you share your calculations with me as i want to design finned tube condenser for air conditioning process or please suggest me how can i design air-cooled condenser??

i.e to condense compressed R-22 and R-134a before bring them to expansion valve.
  • haniyah
    haniyah
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ,

Can you plz share your calculations with me as i m also interested in designing finned tube air-cooled condenser for compressed R-22 and R-134a?????

You can also suggest me the book name or can share any link which leads me to design finned tube condenser.

Thanks in advance
  • weezy4real
    weezy4real
    hey...plz am tryin to find a topic 2do for ma project n ds condenser seems good. Plz can u send m ur report n write up 2ds email weezy4real@yahoo.com. I ll b glad
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    weezy4real
    hey...plz am tryin to find a topic 2do for ma project n ds condenser seems good. Plz can u send m ur report n write up 2ds email #-Link-Snipped-#. I ll b glad
    Wa Dant Da Ya HOMWAK !!

PS: Do your own homework, friend 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ex Microsoft Managing Director, Mr. Rajan Anandan is joining Microsoft's #1 Web-Rival, Google as country head and Vice President Sales and Operations. Rajan is Stanford & MIT alumnus and he...
Check your CAT Results on https://scorecard.catiim.in/ . Eight engineers have scored a perfect 100 percentile marks in the CAT-2010 - the gateway to pursue MBA in Indian Institutes of Management...
Pratishruti is annual cultural fest organized by RKNEC Nagpur. The 3-day event witnesses participation from over 100 engineering colleges in India with crowd of over 6000 students. Pratishruti 2011 is...
Our favorite weekend distraction is a quiet 15 minutes spent solving a Sudoku puzzle. But even that can be an frustrating experience if (like us) you make a mistake and...
Can Anyone please suggest me some good topics for making a major project in Electrical Engg.. please reply friends,, Any help is appreciated...