• Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    intrested in .. basically how the whole system works
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    waiting for some more reply from other member ....
  • Bhatt Parth
    Bhatt Parth
    Hello sir! I am interested in this project can you send me whole information to my email id that is

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    BHATT PARTH
    Hello sir! I am interested in this project can you send me whole information to my email id that is

#-Link-Snipped-#
    sorry dear, i am still working on it.....
  • Bhatt Parth
    Bhatt Parth
    I think ,why we cant use this natural air in our engin? We burn petrol/diesel and get air so why we can't take natural air as a fuel
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    BHATT PARTH
    I think ,why we cant use this natural air in our engin? We burn petrol/diesel and get air so why we can't take natural air as a fuel
    going on right direction as our project but it has many disadvantages like losses, power reqirement and etc..
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    many experts are also telling that its not fissible one.....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    BHATT PARTH
    why we can't take natural air as a fuel
    Are you serious?
    Air (Or actually the 20% Oxygen in air) is what makes the fuel burn. Air is not combustible.
  • Er Armani Singh Bisht
    Er Armani Singh Bisht
    A.V.Ramani
    Are you serious?
    Air (Or actually the 20% Oxygen in air) is what makes the fuel burn. Air is not combustible.
    A.V.Ramani
    Are you serious?
    yes sir we actually know that air only supports combustion....
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    May be you can get answers if you put your question more appropriately. How do you expect to get answers with one-liners?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: What skills sets will utilities need in the future, how will utilities acquire, train, and retain these people, and what if any will be the impact upon utility salaries?...
The aim is to optimize this actuator to get the maximum force from it. Here is the circuit diagram below: Length of air gap top (Ragt in diagram) = 0.5...
The all new BMW M6 Gran Coupé is ready to roll on Indian streets. Launched on Friday (Oct 2), the luxury segment car's petrol variant is priced at Rs. 1.71...
India is not in the list. It however tops the 10 deadliest ones. VIDEO - Hardest Working Countries
I want to buy my matlab based final year project related to Telecommunication Engineering. Can you please help me?