AIEEE Covered Colleges

plz will anyone be so kind so as to provide me the list of the colleges which come under aieee but require seprate registration...i hav googled it but cant findanything...plz help....i want it desperatly

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your thread to appropriate section of CE Forums. I've also updated the title so something better that gives a sense of thread content.
  • poojag
    poojag
    The_Big_K
    I've moved your thread to appropriate section of CE Forums. I've also updated the title so something better that gives a sense of thread content.
    thank u sir.i m sory i dont know how to use it properly but sir plz reply to my query its urgent
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    poojag
    thank u sir.i m sory i dont know how to use it properly but sir plz reply to my query its urgent
    It's surprising that you didn't find anything on Google. I ran a simple query and found literally hundreds of websites that have information. Look: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • poojag
    poojag
    The_Big_K
    It's surprising that you didn't find anything on Google. I ran a simple query and found literally hundreds of websites that have information. Look: #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank u sir it indeed has gud details....strange i didnt gt it...but anyways.....thanks a lot sir u hv been vry hlpful

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Two bicyclists start twenty miles apart and head toward each other, each going at a steady rate of 10 mph. At the same time a fly that travels at a...
how will the world be if i am not existing.... ๐Ÿ˜
HI, it would be of great help if you suggest some innovative and simple idea in face for KVPY projects as i m in great need of your ideas...
please any one tell me the best project for ''instrumentation and measurments'' ??
According to popular business blog Trak.in, the government of India has approved 25 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) proposals: See: https://trak.in/tags/business/2012/05/29/india-government-approves-fdi-proposals/ The total FDI comes out to be about Rs. 2974...