AIEEE 2011 Paper Leaked?

There is a rumor that the AIEEE paper has been leaked. The news I heard is that AIEEE paper was leaked at some center in Uttar Pradesh (UP) India. The sites are reporting that the paper was being sold in open market in Lucknow.

If you have more information about the leak, please report it in this discussion thread.

Update: Zee News -

The exam, which is held in two parts, is now expected to start at 12:00 noon. The second paper, which was scheduled for the noon session from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm, will now be held from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
The exam was delayed after a leaked question paper was recovered by the Uttar Pradesh STF from Kanpur.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah it was leaked. my sister who was supposed to take the exam this morning informed me that it's been postponed to afternoon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm planning to buy android smart phone, I have very less knowledge about the andriod smart phones, following are my requirements., 1) I want to check microsoft office outlook exchange...
I just want to know what is the standard size in SI of the following: 1. Dining Room 2. Bedrooms 3. Master Bedroom 4 Master Bath 5. Kitchen 6. Bathrooms...
Taking lessons from Gmail's simplicity and speed, Yahoo recently rolled out the new version of the Yahoo Mail (beta) to all its users. If you have tried the new Yahoo...
hey, can anyone divide or classify all the languages in different sections and provide the basic differences between them??? this thread may be very helpful for all the newbies..............
Hey guys this year my college will be holding its first tech fest need help getting sponsors and we want to make a name for the college so what can...