AI and machine learning project for BE students

hi,

I'm a BE COMP student eager to make project in AI or Machine learning domain . Will u tell latest topics & how do we implement projects like face recognition or computer blind person vision projects?

Skills:Languages worked on C,Cpp,JAVA

& Html,css,php,etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Face recognition is easier with Amazon AWS Rekognition system, and it should be an interesting project for you to consider. 

Rekognition system can identify objts, people, text, scenes and even activities from the sample photos or videos that you provide to it. 

Instead of building your own system, think about how can you implement it in some real-life scenario. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  - your post has been merged here. Please avoid creating multiple discussions about the same topic: -

I was thinking of AI or machine learning projects in smart cities.what topic v could choose & how v can implement machine learning projects?

What about computer vision projects?

Please guide over above topics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering colleges have resumed new sessions - and colleges have asked students to finalise their project ideas. A lot of engineering students are now finding the best ideas to work...
I have 58.55 % in my BE ,2017 passout .and I m from ECE background, please tell me it is good to do cdac .