Agnee Tablet Specs - Not Very Impressive

Karbonn has launched Agnee tablet in India. The company says that it's the first tablet 'made in India'. I'm not sure what that means because most of the components that this tablet uses are made by non-Indian companies. Whatever it is; here are the specs -
  • 7-inch 800x480p display
  • 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor
  • HDMI out
  • 3G HSPA with voice calling
  • 4000 mAh battery
  • Support for 22 Indian languages
  • 512MB RAM
I'm not impressed. 'Made in India' does not necessarily mean that the product is not up to the latest benchmarks set by the leading players like Apple and Samsung. What's your take?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Too low RAM speed don't have any assurance that it will survive in the current market scenario

HDMI support is also not there so many features of the current TABs are absent in it

Pixel aspect don't know this but my basic mobile itself has an option for 1600/1200 This is not upto the mark to me then how will this suit the lower version suit the user lots of pixelation problem

Language part is super cool but we have a lots of language to be included
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    1GHZ when even a 4K mobile is offering about 1.2 GHz
    Blah blah thus us not living for a long time in the market for sure

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Note that this is single vote poll & it will be closed on 17/10 at 2030.
How can we select an icon on desktop without using mouse?
can tell the future of led's and how to manufacturing and what are the machine to make a led's ....
i want to remove all my cache memory or something else which help to improve my system speed
It looks more like a commercial, but Microsoft has just come out with a new video that features the engineers and designers that tell the story of the making of...