AGMA material grades

I am trying to carryout gear design using AGMA method, but that includes finding allowable stress as a function of the material's Brinell hardness. Now the equation for that is different for each AGMA grade of steel(Grade 1,2 and 3). I tried to search a lot what these grades are and how the steels are classified to these grades, but no success. Please help me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi every one.. I developed web based Hospital management system software using .NET and SQL Server 2008 technologies its very helpful project for final year engineering students for project work....
Spice Retail Limited today launched its latest affordable smartphone - Spice Stellar 362 - targeted at the customers in Tier II and Tier III cities for a price of Rs...
Just a few days ago, we mourned the death of the Nokia brand name as its adoptive parents Microsoft christened their new Windows smartphone without using the iconic Finnish brand...
So, I was reading that most of the college teachers love to ask this question in the exams: If x=1 and y = 2, then what will be the output...
I might be late to the party, but just stumbled upon the following wired broadband (FTTH, I guess) plans being offered by Tata Docomo folks. Compared to what we pay...