After the Debate, Something to cool off your mind with.

This thing made me loose today's debate. Addicted to this. ๐Ÿ˜
Check it out!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are the users expected to answer a few questions before something happens? I answered a few and the whole thing seems pointless.
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    What to do after answering ??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    It seems like an innovative way to the whole confessions page thingy. You post answers to various questions and they put up the best ones on their facebook page.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Yea they are putting up posters of best answers on their fb page.

Check it out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Since this website used up some of my time yesterday I kept thinking what exactly its purpose was. Normally the phrase "Whats your excuse" sounds like some tagline for a product so I decided to check via WhoIS the owner of the domain. Once I found who owned the domain

Click the spoiler tag if you want to know the first clue

Spoiler: Click Here

Most CEans who have clicked the link above know the name of the creator by now.

If you have still not got the answer, read on.

I decided to head over to the owners page and guess who owns and works as the lead developer in the company.

Spoiler: Picture
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    This thing made me loose today's debate. Addicted to this. ๐Ÿ˜
    Check it out!!
    You should add the link to your signature if you want to promote it among CEans. We've allowed CEans to promote their own creations in the past; but a disclaimer is necessary.

You are referring the owners as 'they' whereas it should be 'us/we', because it's been created by your own team.

PS: The outgoing links are nofollow; so keeping the link.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    LOL. Caught Me. ๐Ÿ˜› So keep tripping on it ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Since this website used up some of my time yesterday I kept thinking what exactly its purpose was. Normally the phrase "Whats your excuse" sounds like some tagline for a product so I decided to check via WhoIS the owner of the domain. Once I found who owned the domain

Click the spoiler tag if you want to know the first clue

Spoiler: Click Here

Most CEans who have clicked the link above know the name of the creator by now.

If you have still not got the answer, read on.

I decided to head over to the owners page and guess who owns and works as the lead developer in the company.

Spoiler: Picture
    I too spent time answering two questions yesterday, then I thought it was useless, nothing was happening..๐Ÿ˜ก
    #-Link-Snipped-# , You were caught because you did this in Engineering Community.

hahaha, caught by a Computer Science CEan #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    It kicked off btw. Check FB page. You'll see the results of your answers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We want to know whether anyone of you is noticing issues with Google Chrome (37) running on Windows - that prevent the quick reply box from loading at the bottom...
University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory have joined hands to initiate the "Array of Things" project in the city of Chicago in which they plan to install data collection...
Apple announced the cheaper versions of the popular desktop lineup 'iMac'. The 21" iMac was announced about $200 cheaper. The new price of the iMac (June 2014) is $1099 (21")...
Can you think of a material that is lighter than air; so light that it can be called 'frozen smoke', but 10,000 more stronger than aerogel? Well, the researchers at...
Hellow, My name is rishi verma & i have done engineering in electronic tele comm. with 64% aggregate year 2013 and now i want to do short term course that...