After Life

Has anyone ever thought what happens when you die?
Any supporting theories?๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i will go to hell
    by the theory called garuda puranam in sanskrit
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Don't worry.Nobody will tolerate you in Hell too. lol๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ishutopre
    why you wanna know brother ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I don't know but I would like to read the answers of my fellow CEans.

Ishan: What happened mate? Why such thought?

PS: NM will you please share something you know about Garuda Purana, may be on your blog.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @deepika: Nothing much.
    @everyone:If God gives me a chance to chose between Hell and heaven then I will definitely chose hell,because I know I will easily find you all in the hell friends...lol
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I believe in after life...When someone is dying they can see all his/her relatives saying to follow them...
    We will be judged according to what we have done while living on this world and God will choose to where He will put you..in Hell or Heaven...
  • jkj
    jkj
    I think after some time of our death we are born again but can't be sure haven't experienced it
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    jkj
    I think after some time of our death
    It's reincarnation...
  • jkj
    jkj
    I know it's called reincarnation but I don't know if it's true or not
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    jkj i think its true
    hindu's sastras are all telling this not only hindu's culture of every country and every thing says that
    i can't explain it clearly here but i think it's true
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I think this is an Engineering forum! not a mythological or whatever ๐Ÿ˜€

Just take it lightly guys, who cares about death which is inevitable sometime in future where we donot have any idea ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    True true.I completely support ES.
    I just want funny answers.Don't take it somewhere near mythology.Just chill everyone. :bighug:
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    ishutopre
    CEans might think of me once.It can only happen.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    narayana murthy
    i will go to hell
    by the theory called garuda puranam in sanskrit
    Lolz ๐Ÿ˜

ishutopre
    Don't worry.Nobody will tolerate you in Hell too. lol๐Ÿ˜Ž
    +10 ๐Ÿ˜›
  • jfields0311
    jfields0311
    I truly believe in an after life and I am hoping I can become a citizen of the universe. If anyone has every seen a movie called "Defending your Life", you will know exactly what I mean. There has got to be more then this.
    jfields0311
    I truly believe in an after life and I am hoping I can become a citizen of the universe. If anyone has every seen a movie called "Defending your Life", you will know exactly what I mean. There has got to be more then this.
    Guys, there's something called Life After Death... It is given in Wikipedia too. Had a big time going thru those stuff!!! ๐Ÿ˜” Was really terrific and terrified!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

See these for references:
    Afterlife
    Survivalism (Life After Death)
  • Batman
    Batman
    ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

its nothing but law of conservation of energy.....
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    its nothing but law of conservation of energy...
    lol its about life not energy batman we had only heat and taking some oxygen and we use energy for ourself's
    if i am in wrong track correct me
    Guys, there's something called Life After Death... It is given in Wikipedia too. Had a big time going thru those stuff!!! Was really terrific and terrified!!!

See these for references:
    Afterlife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Survivalism (life after death)
    its nothing praveen its all about ethics we have to feel for what we had done on earth
    i hope you got me
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Whoa friends.I started with a bit of mythological concept.But now I think we are now on a way to make a latest discovery.Let me tell you frankly.I will have the patent for this 'Afterlife' thing.
    lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ก

(P.S :Go on Batman.I know you can see far even in darkest times lol)
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @ishu: its common normally we start a post by thinking 1 answer but it goes on different tracks and we finally forget on what we started
    mostly this occurs to me
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    (P.S :Go on Batman.I know you can see far even in darkest times lol)
    lol nice joke but i think he is also human not a bat
    narayana murthy
    lol nice joke but i think he is also human not a bat
    NM! But he's both!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Batman
    Batman
    I think we wonder about after life because we don't want to accept that there is an end to everything that is created. Or at least there is change of form of energy. we can never understand after life until we experience it for ourselves, which will be difficult because we need to die to experience it.

Instead of thinking about it accept it that there is an end and we cannot control it. Make the most of the moment, and make this life the one that you always will choose to live.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

And thanks for the support guys......
    But anywayz, there's no death for the soul in us... Its just the body, which dies... ๐Ÿ˜” But as a whole, we is nothing but body + soul! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Batman
    ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

its nothing but law of conservation of energy.....
    Lol.. ๐Ÿ˜€ Way to go Batman..

But seriously folks, why even bother thinking about these? As far as I'm concerned, I don't care..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey crazy engineers, ๐Ÿ˜€ this is a common post from CEan CT & CP ๐Ÿ˜ We have always dreamed of starting up a venture all by, ourselves and we were...
hi.. dis is rekha, i'm 3rd yr ECE student.. can anyone help me in choosing a topic for ppt??
Today is a farewell day for us in our college. We Wish our juniors a good future
i want to break two pipes in one architectural drawing, who has a good tool to do this?
WagonR Think Big 2 Entrepreneurship Challenge ends on March 7 and interested candidates should submit their business ideas as soon as possible as the last date is approaching fast. Register...