after graduation

Hello everyone,
I am an electronics and communication engineer and very confused about my career... What should I do?? Plz guide me.
I completed my graduation in2014 and till now I m job less

Replies

• Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Lalit,
    I hope engineering taught how to face the adversities and obstacles. So Please be confident. Life should move on. I will share some ideas for you.
    You want a job, so at first which industry

Electronics (Programming Side):- Do focus on PIC, ARM programming
    Electronics Product Side :- Do focus on embedded systems courses
    Communication-Networking :- Do CCNA or Juniper courses
    Communication- GSM or PMR:- DO some Courses on BTS
    Communication:- Optical Fiber Communication:- Do some courses on Optical Fiber Communication.

Another Career Options
    Gate Exam
    IES Exam
    PO Exam
    Software Industry (.net, PHP, C++, C, Java, Ruby, Python)

Now be active in Linkedin, also search the jobs in firms where your friends are working.
    Revise the Resume.
    Also check for government Internships.
  • Lalit kumar Choudhary
    Lalit kumar Choudhary
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Lalit,
    I hope engineering taught how to face the adversities and obstacles. So Please be confident. Life should move on. I will share some ideas for you.
    You want a job, so at first which industry

Electronics (Programming Side):- Do focus on PIC, ARM programming
    Electronics Product Side :- Do focus on embedded systems courses
    Communication-Networking :- Do CCNA or Juniper courses
    Communication- GSM or PMR:- DO some Courses on BTS
    Communication:- Optical Fiber Communication:- Do some courses on Optical Fiber Communication.

Another Career Options
    Gate Exam
    IES Exam
    PO Exam
    Software Industry (.net, PHP, C++, C, Java, Ruby, Python)

Now be active in Linkedin, also search the jobs in firms where your friends are working.
    Revise the Resume.
    Also check for government Internships.
    Thnq sir,
    But I think that my knowledge and skills not enough to get job so I want to do more courses.
    But confused ...in which field I do that..I HV 1 year apprentice certificate in electronics field and that is useless....
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Lalit,

Hardest thing in life is taking decisions. You should do it. But one thing always follow your heart not the money. Some day you will realize that money cannot make you happy.

No need of working in the electronics and communication field. If you dont like to do.
    Focus on what you like to do. Do it by heart.

Life is only once, enjoy it, not use it for paying the bills.
  • Lalit kumar Choudhary
    Lalit kumar Choudhary
    Sir that is not about the paying bills, it is about my family .I want to help my family financially. I need job where I could learn and earn.
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Lalit,

I can understand the feelings. If you have to support your family financially, Check for any software jobs in MNC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this modern world people can't live without any kind of gadgets. But the electromagnetic radiation from it creates disaster to both human beings & animals.Its practically difficult to solve...
I'm Herin doing my B.E Automobile Engg. I would like to know more updates about this department in all technology. So engineers please help me 😀
I'm here to question what is the zero. Why do we use it. As I had a research over it & got that it was found by Babylonian, used by...
I here to discuss about vehicles & engines. As we know that a lot of automobiles are being designed everyday but not all the designs are successful. Yet some vehicles...
We all know what is lubricants & why is it used used for. Here, Graphite & Molybdenum disulphide are solid lubricants. State where are there lubricants used & how they...