After graduation from electrical engineering, what can I do now?

I have recently completed electrical engineering and I want to know that what will be the best thing to do now which will help me in future.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Perhaps, you should prepare for job and start applying? We've an upcoming course that helps preparing for job in IT. Let me know if you're interested and we'll send you the details. 

• poonam singh
    poonam singh

There are many things you could do with your life after electrical engineering: (if you have interest in it)

1. take up a job in core sector companies like Schneider, L&T, Nestle, Siemens, Relaince etc
    2. Go for Post graduation in a field of your interest like Smart Grids, Renewables, Power Systems and Power Electronics, Automatic Control Systems etc and subsequently a PhD if you like.
    3. Work as Project Associate in an IIT project or at some reputed international University like NUS, NTU or in Canada or US. This will help u make contacts and add to ur resume if u have an inclination towards research.
    4. Prepare for IES (now known as ESE): Indian Engineering Services and get a well reputed job
    5. If you don’t see yourself working with electrical stuff, you can go for job in non core areas such as Finance/Consulting/ Marketing/IT
    6. Go for MS in Data mining and get a well paid job
    7. Do MBA after clearing GMAT/CAT
    8. If you’re in India, and have interest then, go for UPSC

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when I can download  tcs national  qualifier  hall tickit and from which portal.still very much confused.please help me.
Google, Apple and IBM have made a great change to their recruitment policy. Until now, like almost every other company, they're recruit candidates who had a formal degree. But no...
Hi, I am a Mechanical Engineer with 15+ years in Design-EOT cranes, Material handling systems, Automation systems, Fabrication as well.Presently I am 39 years.After working for companies @16 years, I...
Hi everyone, I've just started working with a company and been tasked with solving our compressor issue.... 😏 We basically need 14 bars of pressure at each of our 21...
In a new video interview posted on YouTube late last week, Tesla, Inc. CEO Elon Musk says that a $25,000 electric car similar to the Model 3 is a distinct...