CrazyEngineers
  • then we will not get good place in this world. As a electrical Eng we will work manually or machine command but a programmer just use one click then change everything. yes i think whole world turn to digital then programmer hack everything and rulling ....just share my thinking ..... hehehe
    thanks
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 9, 2013

There is a feeling of fear in all of us about the future where machines can rule the world but from my point of view programmers are the only one who can save us from machines by hacking them.It may backfire but it was the only hope.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ahsanul haque

MemberAug 9, 2013

yeah its possible we have to destroy hacking related Books and subject hehehehe ...
    Cancel
  • rahul69

MemberAug 10, 2013

Ahsanul haque
    then we will not get good place in this world. As a electrical Eng we will work manually or machine command but a programmer just use one click then change everything. yes i think whole world turn to digital then programmer hack everything and rulling ....just share my thinking ..... hehehe
    thanks
    Maybe half a century earlier, people would have thought similar about electrical engineers, but then computers emerged 😁, maybe some other new branch appear in the future which will change the current world,
    now the mystery is : What will be that field? 😏
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 10, 2013

Programmer is not everything in this world Without an Electronic Hardware your programs are worthless and I am sure you are aware of that

Programmers are not everything The find ways to implement the hardware much better that is it
    Cancel
  • Ahsanul haque

MemberAug 10, 2013

Conqueror
    Programmer is not everything in this world Without an Electronic Hardware your programs are worthless and I am sure you are aware of that

Programmers are not everything The find ways to implement the hardware much better that is it
    yes but i wrote about Digital World if u watch recently published new English movies. there programmer's skill Highlighted in every movies.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register