After a certain time Programmer Ruling this world :)

then we will not get good place in this world. As a electrical Eng we will work manually or machine command but a programmer just use one click then change everything. yes i think whole world turn to digital then programmer hack everything and rulling ....just share my thinking ..... hehehe
thanks

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    There is a feeling of fear in all of us about the future where machines can rule the world but from my point of view programmers are the only one who can save us from machines by hacking them.It may backfire but it was the only hope.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    yeah its possible we have to destroy hacking related Books and subject hehehehe ...
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Ahsanul haque
    then we will not get good place in this world. As a electrical Eng we will work manually or machine command but a programmer just use one click then change everything. yes i think whole world turn to digital then programmer hack everything and rulling ....just share my thinking ..... hehehe
    thanks
    Maybe half a century earlier, people would have thought similar about electrical engineers, but then computers emerged 😁, maybe some other new branch appear in the future which will change the current world,
    now the mystery is : What will be that field? 😏
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Programmer is not everything in this world Without an Electronic Hardware your programs are worthless and I am sure you are aware of that

Programmers are not everything The find ways to implement the hardware much better that is it
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Conqueror
    Programmer is not everything in this world Without an Electronic Hardware your programs are worthless and I am sure you are aware of that

Programmers are not everything The find ways to implement the hardware much better that is it
    yes but i wrote about Digital World if u watch recently published new English movies. there programmer's skill Highlighted in every movies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to all CEans who want to say goodbye to CE for short span for any reason can post their goodbye message and explain the reason so...
This Thread is dedicated for tips & tricks of Linux. Gather up & share some tricks & tips for linux. I will roll the dice first. Counting The Number Of...
When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the...
Education alone cant make a life happier .There should be something other than studies to relax your mind.This thread is specially created to show your talent.it may be related to...
Hi, I am nt so strong @ ma basics.what are the prerequisites I must have for ma PG-DESD @ CDAC. Can you suggest some specific areas on which I must...