After 4 Years of Engineering Studies, Do You Think You're Ready For The Industry?

I know a lot of you already have secured a job with leading companies in your countries. I, however, want to know what you inner voice says about your 'readiness' to join and take on the challenges offered by the industry?

Or are you simply clueless about the kind of job you'll be doing after joining the workforce? Share your opinion. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think I will be pretty ready for job .but, I will not enjoy working where my thoughts & ideas won't sync with company's.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Especially for the CS/IT engineers - Why do some companies fire their employees even after giving them 3-to-6 months of training? [Which goes to show that the four years of your degree-life were useless]

I believe 70-80% of the students are ineligible for the technical jobs.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    When i had joined IT, my inner voice was saying nothing, it was just saying idiot grab it ๐Ÿ˜€

After all after being rejected from 9 companies what one can expect?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    BTW I look forward to more response here

Especially feelings of people like me ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    After completing my college I was ready to work with any company but I choose my interested field. I was confident just because I have prepare my self during my training.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The only thing which can give you confidence is your work during project and training and how you had taken interest. No Exam marks or theory can give you such confidence to work on Industry.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    godfather
    The only thing which can give you confidence is your work during project and training and how you had taken interest. No Exam marks or theory can give you such confidence to work on Industry.
    100 % agreed ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you grew up playing with Lego blocks and have built the awesome structures using them, while stepping on the pieces once in a while to get badly hurt, you...
The recent Massive Grid Blackout in India turned the world's attention to Electricity problems prevalent in this country. There were reports about India trying to focus on clean/green power (mostly...
Without doubt, the Left-Handers are the awesomest people on the Earth. I stumbled upon an interesting 'finding' on the Internet about the handedness of American Presidents. Check - Herbert Hoover...
Can someone help me to make real time clock on 7 segments
A car with a weak battery can be started by this process using another car with a much stronger battery charge. this is done by connecting the two batteries and...