After 10th :- 3 years diploma or+1 ,+2

After reading some thread, the thought occurred in my mind of starting this thread. I hope it will help a lot of students

What do you think Guys?

Which one is better among two?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    If you ask my suggestion it would be, doing diplomo after 10th.You gain practical knowledge and theoretical knowledge in the discipline which you choose in Engineering!

You learn all the basics in diplomo and when you brush up everything in engineering it will be easy for you!
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I personally feel that if one wants practical knowledge in a certain engineering field, then going for diploma is the best possible way, unless the candidate plans to have an engineering degree from IIT or other institutes where 10+2 is a must.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have got first hand experience with diploma.
    If a student is clear in mind that he/she wants to be an engineer and knows which branch he/she wants to opt for, Diploma is like a highway to your goals.

Once a diploma-holder lands in Engineering Degree Course, he/she will have lots of knowledge about the subjects and their importance.
    Moreover, when you end up getting your bacherlors degree you have a good 6 years studying/working experience in your field.
    That will give you an edge over others if you have studied well. 😀

I vote for diploma after 10th

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rome is known for it's engineering marvels. They defied the laws of nature to build exceptionally breath-taking big structures. See the story of the Byzantine Empire of the Greeks: [video=youtube;yymXqXabqls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yymXqXabqls&feature=related[/video]...
An engineering comic by PHD (Piled High and Deeper). I have experienced this once. 😛
There are many engineers who've spent some time in the corporate world who face the dilemma whether they should take the plunge or continue in their job. There are students...
CEans, Why not tell us about the start-ups incubated in your college's e-cell? I see a new trend coming up among engineering colleges to host an entrepreneurship cell and incubate...
CEans, Recently, we made a call to all the student-startups and the companies started by students or fresh graduates. However, the response that we got was very disappointing. It's also...