Affordable software for 3D Reconstruction of microscope images

Hello, this may not be the proper forum for such a question, but I feel it may be the most appropriate place. I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good solution for 3D reconstruction of serial microscope sections. I need to align 100-300 sections for 3d reconstruction and visualization, ideally preserving internal structure of the objects. If anyone knows of an affordable (or even better- free or open source) solution your help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quite interesting. I could find this one: #-Link-Snipped-#

Is this within your budget? [didn't check the license for Imaris]
  • gohm
    gohm
    I know of several however none of them are cheap,$2,000-$6,000 usd range.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Maybe some of the software from this page will fit your budget, needs

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just go to and type the thing you like to find and in miliseconds you have it 😀 have fun
I've been working on a certain problem for some time, trying to decompose a series (I have the range of the function), into an algebra that gives a general, recurrence-type...
I'm making a drawbridge which has a mechanism to detect the arrival of ships and open up..and when there is no ship traffic, it automatically closes down and allows road...
can anyone give me the link to download AR rahman's 'Maa tujhe salaam' MP3(free MP3😀)
please anyone can explain why some sites display the message 'session expired' . Is this is used to conserve bandwidth or it has some other uses?