Affiliate junktion

Hi all,

Has anyone heard or tried #-Link-Snipped-# ?
Yesterday I got a mail from someone saying there is free signing bonus of $75 and you will be able to earn money within 48 hours.
I was shocked, so thought confirming about it.

Anyone aware of this?😒

Replies

• Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    i tried now but i think that is simply a time waste
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Hmm, even I thought so. They are making such big promises; so I was confused.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Do let me know updates on this if you get any !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you guys trust me, stay away from anything that promises you quick money. Making money on the Internet is not easy (at least, as easy as it looks).

Even generating traffic is like pain in the bum!
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I found out that its not that good.
    I checked on the internet, some othe blog sites. Some guys are earning from it while some are betrayed 😔 . Better to stay away from it.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    If you guys trust me, stay away from anything that promises you quick money. Making money on the Internet is not easy (at least, as easy as it looks).

Even generating traffic is like pain in the bum!
    Right Biggi... these things can screw you badly...

😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey! i need some ideas for my undergrad final year project.my interests are in rf communications or nethin hot in the field.......can ne1 please throw me some cool ideas!?......i have...
Hello All, I am a retired tool and die maker, ham radio is my hobby, and I also repair most 2 way radio equipment, If I can be of any...
Hey, can anyone help me in interfacing a parallel port to a 32-1 multiplexer selection lines. can we directly connect the data pins from parallel port to the selection lines...
hi buddies, I Need to know about Reverse Power Relays? Anybody having any idea?
Hey guys Hav to make a rolling LED display.can u plz tell me how to go about it. i hav to mount around 500 leds on a PCB of 1...