Aerospace Industry: Thin-Walled Component

hey all.

I don't know if I'm in the right section.
but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off.

I'm supposed to be doing a development of CAM & CNC machining of a thin walled component for the aerospace industry.

anyone here has any clue on this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all. I don't know if I'm in the right section. but I recently was assigned this project and I'm not really sure how to start it off. I'm supposed...
We have ample of threads pointing "must read books"/ "best books to read" etc. But can we have this thread sharing what leaders on the forum are reading/ read in...
BlueMaestro today launched a new device called Pacifi. It is the world’s first smart pacifier that monitors a baby’s temperature and transmits the data to an app on a parent’s...
Hello everybody, I was studying in my room for the semester and suddenly an idea popped out of an affordable (or cheapest) windows pc. This thought popped out for the...
So, I was reading lot of source code of various sites that are designed on Bootstrap3. I've come up with these three things: respond.js css3-mediaqueries.js html5shiv I'm having a hard...