CrazyEngineers
  • Hi guys!

We here at EngineeringBecause wanted to share this article with you all. It's about an Engineering graduate who ended up working in the finance sector. I hope you enjoy it!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Note: EngineeringBecause has asked acquired permission from The Big K to post this link.#-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 17, 2011

Good to have you here, Shaf. EngineeringBecause has nice set of articles. Check them out, CEans 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorOct 17, 2011

Good read.

Quote from the interview -

I realised that studying engineering is not the same as actually practising engineering. Also, at that point in time, not many Engineering companies were employing graduates so the opportunities were not vast. So I started considering other career options. I looked at the skills my degree had taught me and how I could apply them elsewhere.
    The irony of our times - not enough jobs for the things we have knowledge about.
    Cancel
  • Shaf

MemberOct 17, 2011

Thanks Big K! It's nice to be on here. CE has cool articles as well. We'll definitely spread the word about CE on our Twitter! Today we're putting up a story about the Big K himself! We'll post here as soon as it's up.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register