AeroGRID Has Italian Office

Paris, 28th May 2009 - AeroGRID, the aerial imagery consortium, has new offices in the city of Padua, Northern Italy. As well as providing AeroGRID’s main sales outlet for Italy it will also be the base for planning and managing image capture projects in the Italian peninsula. AeroGRID now has a presence in Europe’s four largest economies as well as Benelux.
Italy has a diversified industrial economy dominated by private companies, largely located in the developed industrial north. It has a thriving AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) sector as well as worldwide mining, mineral and hydrocarbon exploration interests. AeroGRID’s Padua office is thus ideally situated to service the needs of this diverse and vibrant community.

AeroGRID partners operate 10 different survey aircraft and high-resolution digital cameras. Partners sell AeroGRID data within their own markets but all imagery is made available for purchase online. AeroGRID partners contribute aerial imagery data, and co-ordinate flying resources to their mutual benefit. New partners are welcome to join in order to extend coverage both in and beyond Europe to build the world’s largest commercial aerial imagery dataset.

“Having an office in Italy enables us to address the growing interest in AeroGRID data from the large engineering, petroleum and mining community in Italy, which has interests worldwide,” said Miles Taylor, AeroGRID’s General Manager. “Our wide reach and international partnerships remove much of the inconvenience for companies needing to source aerial imagery from abroad. Having an operational base in Italy also makes sense from a data acquisition point of view ,” continued Taylor.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]I heard that Acer has launched two new products in India one "Gateways" and the other eMachines. The former is targeted for the style conscious class and latter, for price...
Hi Guys, Greeting!!!😀 I've completed all the configuration setting regarding selenium RC..😛 now when i start the batch file i got some error.....😁 well first of all...my bat file code...
Hello, i had seen here that there are many Duplicate post asking about the same thing more then one or twice.. so i think it is more convenient that we...
​ ​ We see boatloads of solar charging gizmos around here, but they're usually not so... large. What we have here is a big sunning umbrella, for use outdoors (obviously),...
Success of Six Month Trial of Compressed Biomethane Fuel in Camden Cage Street Cleansing Vehicle In October 2008, Veolia Environmental Services, the UK’s largest waste management company, Gasrec, the UK’s...