Adwords For Videos : The Big Thing In Video Campaigns!

Google today unveiled the big thing in video campaigns & advertising - Adwords for Videos. What the new service allows you to do is select your youtube videos and have them displayed on various websites. The advertiser pays only when a person views the video.

Check:-

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Yes, but the problem is that after 6 seconds, the viewer gets to opt-out. I still prefer the old CPC way and using the GDN for my text-ads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wish you many many Happy Returns of the Day praba230890 ! 🎉
I am a consultant specializing in instrumentation and general engineering. My doctorate is in fluid dynamics and flow measurement. I am an inventor and hold 12 patents and one provisional...
I can't imagine the world without the zipper. Who do we thank to for making the world better place with the invention of zipper? It's none other than Gideon Sundback...
These above lines,are more than enough to express me.But if you have time,go check it out . I'm doing my undergrad in computer science,from NITMAS,INDIA.Yes,I am a geek who loves...
there is any method to activate quick heal antivirus 2012 or any link which contain cracked version