Advice regarding jobs!!!!

Hey!!would you be kind enough and spend a little bit of your precious time and tell me what kind of jobs are there for electronics freshers??.....I want to know what is one supposed to do in such jobs.Please o please tell me because i have been searching all over but have not yet been able to understand what i should expect and what could i want to be!!!!!!!!😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..........friends i need some mini project topics very urgently so pls help me😕
Facebook will finally reach the impressive 500 million user milestone sometime this coming week. To celebrate, it’ll launch “Facebook Stories,” a visual memorial to all the ways the social network...
How will you get 1000 from eight 8's using all of these arithmetic operators. {+,-,*,/,(,)} Make sure you have to use all of this operators.
I think this would be very cool project idea. I got this idea from 'Electro Bob'. The idea is to setup a flashlight to grow in intensity as the time...
Hi Ceans, I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and i have decided to prepare for GATE this year. I want to have some guidance in this direction. Waiting...