Advice for my masters degree course

i want to study computer networks and network security and also wireless networks but i do not want to get into the electronics aspect of the subject...also i want to pursue masters in this field...but i m absolutely not a coding person...what should i do?? which field should i take masters in??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you are not into software; you should focus on the hardware engineering part of it. I'm not sure if you can skip electronics - but trust me; if you are willing to push yourself a bit hard, electronics is fun!

Do you have any prior experience in networks & security or you're a student?
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    i think if u wanna go into networking without go into electronics...

i suggest u have to do certifications like.... cisco,microsoft server,linux server,solaries server.....etc.. their is wide range of certifications and they are valueble....

like u can do ccna,ccnp and then ccie...

if u wanna get master degree u can do ms in security..... this is most valueble course and much demand in industry...
  • kedarchaware
    kedarchaware
    The_Big_K
    If you are not into software; you should focus on the hardware engineering part of it. I'm not sure if you can skip electronics - but trust me; if you are willing to push yourself a bit hard, electronics is fun!

Do you have any prior experience in networks & security or you're a student?
    i m a student from mumbai university pursuing BE in IT... i appreciate ur advice, but i really want to do something in networks minus the electronics part....maybe like security or somethin...thanx anyway..appreciate it..😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Basically there are two types web of programming languages 1. Conventional programming languages like JAVA, C#, VB.NET etc... 2. Scripting languages like PHP, Ruby, Python etc... Scripting languages...
sir i have done a course on ccna just now...now i m looking forward to make a project on my learning..that can be shown in my colg.i m looking forward...
Now the topic is weird or is it? I remember when I was in final year of engineering, one of the professors had asked folks in our class to talk...
1) Which is the world’s first credit card? A) American Express B) Visa C) Mastercard D) Diners Club Card 2) What do you call a person who is one hundred...
CEans who want to be ahead of the crowd - Here's Google Chrome 3 beta for you - Google Chrome (BETA)