advice for job search needed

Hello Friends,

I am 2015 batch pass-out and completed B.tech in computer science.
I am from ncr region and have no problem in relocating.
I need some advice to modify my job search.
I have posted my resume on all job portals (shine, naukri, monster) and even tried to contact few HR via LinkedIn and sending many email to various companies.

But I have not been receiving a positive response. Please advice how I may modify my job search to get interview calls?

I have also appeared for CDAC in dec 2015, but am not sure whether to go for cdac or not.
My main preference is to land upon a good job.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, I am looking for some good job portals from which I can find vacancies in various startups.. Thanks!
After a successful launch of the Jason-3 satellite into orbit at the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, SpaceX’s attempt to land the Falcon 9 rocket back on a drone...
The Chinese multi-national tech giant Lenovo has launched its Thinkserver brand in the country with two entry level models- ThinkServer TS140 (Tower server), ThinkServer RD450 (2U rack server). This launch...
Hello frnds.. Can someone please tell me that what are the various field in which I can go after b. Tech (civil) .. For example : I can go into...
Just yesterday, Pakistan removed its three-year old ban on video-sharing website YouTube, according to reports. This was after the Google-owned website agreed to launch a customized version that will require...