CrazyEngineers
  • DeltaCommando5
    DeltaCommando5

MemberJun 29, 2008

Advice for beginner

Hey everyone, I've come to realize that my true, deep down desire in life is mechanical engineering. I'm wanting to start out by making some small stuff here and there. I'm wondering, where do you guys get your supplies and custom metalic shapes/designs?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • riseofstars

MemberJul 1, 2008

are you a mechanical engineering student?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ketan

MemberJul 14, 2008

if you gonna start doin sumthing creative and innovative ,tell me too....
    i will see if i can help or can get some knowledge....
    i am in 3rd year of b.e.(mech) .......
    so anyone who can tell about some project related to i.c.engines.....
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 14, 2008

DeltaCommando5
    Hey everyone, I've come to realize that my true, deep down desire in life is mechanical engineering. I'm wanting to start out by making some small stuff here and there. I'm wondering, where do you guys get your supplies and custom metalic shapes/designs?
    Welcome to CE, DC!

Mechanical engineering? Are you sure? Maybe a search a little deeper you'll see the desire to be an electrical engineer instead? Cause thats much cooler.. *grin*

Believe it or not, your local junkyard is a good place to get supplies of the materials you need. You can do wonders to a discarded bicycle, fan with an intact AC motor, things like that. I'm not sure about where you live, but you can also find workshops that will customize any shapes for you for a small fee as well 😀
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberJul 14, 2008

ash
    Welcome to CE, DC!

Mechanical engineering? Are you sure? Maybe a search a little deeper you'll see the desire to be an electrical engineer instead? Cause thats much cooler.. *grin*
    ahem, ahem...come again
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register