CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Arial • 16 Jun, 2014
what is the advantages and disadvantages about "bada" OS in mobiles?
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 16 Jun, 2014 May be biggie can answer this.
@Kaustubh Katdare
@Anoop Kumar • 16 Jun, 2014 • 1 like BADA operating system 😲
D6PfW

This is discontinued modal of smartphone OS.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 16 Jun, 2014 Oh well, I was a fan of the Samsung Bada operating system and absolutely loved the way it functioned on my Samsung Wave S8500. It's unfortunate that Samsung discontinued that operating system in favour of Tizen.

I won't be able to tell what were the advantages or disadvantages of the operating system at a technical level, sorry.
5.1k views

Related Posts

@vinit garg · Sep 15, 2014

HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT. I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE. ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""...
10.8k views

@nithin krishna · Feb 10, 2016

sir i have to register for off campus i am trying from 2 days to register, but site is not supporting for me to register, today is the last day...
11.2k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 31, 2015

After getting his MBA in Finance & Marketing from RVIM Bangalore, Giridhar Soundarajan went on to work at various companies including ISGN, AOL and Hewlett-Packard (HP) for more than 7...
5.7k views

@gauravsingla01 · Mar 22, 2009

Help needed with contraptions heyy!!! m a 2nd yr btech student of nit kurukshetra.. i need some help regarding the topic contraption. i want to knw about the differnt energy...
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 11, 2013

So now, news has it that Bajaj might be soon launching the Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS (SuperSports) in India. Though we aren't sure if the launch date is just a...
28.6k views